Teacher Spotlight: Radhika Sharma
-
Radhika Sharma is the author of Parikrama, a collection of short stories
and Mangoes for Monkeys, a novel. Radhika has been writing for over two
decades ...
2 days ago




3 comments:
You're right. Bushie could declare martial law!
This actually I've been thinking about a lot, and the whole business scares me. After the stunts those people pulled to "win" the last two elections, it's hard for me to believe they're going to let things get away from them now. All bets are off.
I don't know. We've been through a hell of a lot the last eight years, but I still have this stupid puppy dog infatuation with democracy. Besides, they'd have to have the military back them up, and I think they're just as weary of Iraq or more than we are.
Plus it'd piss John McCain off, and nobody wants that.
Post a Comment