Friday, August 5, 2011

A Pause for Station Identification

Smile for the damned birdie.

The Internet is a strange little butterfly: you never know where it might land next. Out of all the blather I've poured into this blog, one of the all-time favorite posts (with the most views), is Photography + Music = Art, a handful of photographs I took in my guitar studio, marrying two of my passions, music and photography.

I don't whether it's the music, the photography, or the chemistry between the two, but, if it's the photography, I should mention that splattworks has a companion blog, splattsights, which addresses my photo work. I've been taking photographs for years, almost as long as I've been writing, and had stuff published, hung in galleries, etc. If anyone wants to check out what I've been up to there. It need to get back to the program and put up some new stuff; like most photographers, I have an embarassing number of images in the files. (Obviously, I need to take more pictures of guitars.)

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming...tune in this evening for Bombardment: Episode 7.

thx/sp

No comments: