Monday, October 20th, my play Next of Kin, about a military family dealing with the effects of the Iraq war, will have a reading at Portland Theatre Works. More details to come.
Renée Watson’s Story
-
Renée Watson is a #1 New York Times bestselling author with over one
million books sold. TIME named Watson a 2026 Visionary, honoring her
commitment to h...
1 day ago

2 comments:
Andrew announced that at my reading of "Boy" this past Monday. I was excited to hear that. Break legs and remind us when it gets closer!
Thanks, Matt. Sorry I missed "Boy," but I had an angels+demons shoot scheduled. (Trying to do Monday evenings for the next several weeks.) I'll definitely let folks know when we get closer, get a cast, etc. It's a play that I really need to hear with actors and an audience, so I'm just pleased as I can be for the opportunity.
S
Post a Comment