Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Advertisements for Myself


This morning, I was listening to U2's "Miss Sarajevo," and I felt a sudden surge of affection for "Liberation"--a drama I wrote about the Bosnian War. I'm not saying it's the best play ever written, blah blah, but I think I can say without exaggeration that it's a defiant, uncompromising bastard that challenges theatres and their audiences, running hard right to the edge of what's bearable, and it would be a joy to see it up on its dark, evil feet again.

So, what the hell...here's the info. Please pass it on if you know a theatre company that specializes in, without apologies, kicking ass:

GET LIBERATED

And while I'm at it, kudos to Origninal Works Publishing, Stark Raving Theatre, and Rude Guerrilla Theatre Company for having the balls to take the ride.

No comments: