Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oh...pooh!

"The Republicans can't seem to get a break when it comes to August and when it comes to the weather," said Rove, a FOX News analyst. "I know this is being thought a lot about in Washington and at the White House and discussed and I suspect they will monitor it carefully and figure out what to do."

Goddamn, these stupid hurricanes! Here Katrina went and fucked up Bush's vacation and McCain's birthday last time! Now Gustave and Hana look to cause more...inconveniences. What's the deal here?

Why does God hate America?

2 comments:

Patrick Wohlmut said...

God doesn't hate America. Just Republicans. ;-)

Unknown said...

I have to admit, I cackled a little when someone told me the timing of Gustav hitting the Gulf Coast during the Republican Convention... I think they're crapping their pants right now :)